Complete monitoring system for the automatic, continuous measurement of ortho-phosphate in boiler water.
Measuring range: 0.01 to 10 ppm (mg/L) PO4
- Based on colorimetric measurement principe.
- No interferences with silica.
- Complete system including measurement and control electronics, photometer, flow indicator, reaction chamber, reagent dosing system and reagent containers.
- Measurement values are available as analog output signals.
- Alarm display and activation of alarm relay when user defined, critical limits are reached.
- Continuous, automatic monitoring of main in-strument functions (sample flow, reagent sup-ply).
- Large back-lit LC display showing all measured values and status information simultaneously.
- Easy user menus in English, German, French and Spanish. Simple programming of all pa-rameters by keypad.
- Data logger for 1’500 data records stored at a selectable interval. (Data download requires optional HyperTerminal interface).
- Factory tested, ready for installation and operation.
Instrument Options :
- Communication interface (RS-232, Profibus, Modbus, 3rd Signal Output).
- 2nd sample stream.
Analytical System :
*Phosphate (PO4) measurement
Measuring range => Resolution
0.01 to 0.99 ppm => 0.01 ppm
1.0 to 4.9 ppm => 0.1 ppm
5 to 10 ppm => 1.0 ppm
- up to 5 ppm ? 0.01 ppm or ? 2.5%, whichever is the greater
- 5 to 10ppm ? 10%
Measurement time: 7 minutes
Cycle time: 10 minutes
Made of acrylic glass with water inlet filter and flow adjustment valve.
Transmitter Specifications and Functionality :
- Electronics case: Aluminum
- Protection degree: IP 66 / NEMA 4X
- Display: backlit LCD, 75 x 45 mm
- Electrical connectors: screw clamps
- Ambient temperature: -10 to +50 °C
- Limit range of operation: -25 to +65 °C
- Storage and transport: -30 to +85 °C
- Humidity: 10 to 90 % relative, non condensing
Power supply :
- Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC (? 10 %), 50/60 Hz (? 5 %)
- Power consumption: max. 20 VA
Easy operation based on separate menus for “Messages”, “Diagnostics”, “Maintenance”, “Operation” and “Installation”.
Separate menu specific password pro-tection possible.
Display of process value, sample flow, alarm status and time during operation.
Storage of event log, alarm log and cal-ibration history.
Storage of the last 1’500 data records in logger with selectable interval.
Real-time clock with calendar :
For action time stamp and prepro-grammed actions.
Safety features :
Data storage in non-volatile memory.
Over voltage protection of in- and out-puts.
Galvanic separation of measuring in-puts and signal outputs.
Reagents monitoring :
Warning if low level is reached and alarm for lack of reagents.
Temperature monitoring :
Alarm if the transmitter temperature is higher than +65 °C or lower than 0 °C.
1 Alarm relay :
One potential free contact for summary alarm indication for programmable alarm values and instrument faults. Maximum load: 1A / 250 VAC
1 Input :
One input for potential-free contact. Programmable hold or remote off func-tion
2 Relay outputs :
Two potential-free contacts program-able as limit switches for measuring values, controllers or timer with auto-matic hold function.
Max. load: 1A / 250 VAC
2 Signal outputs :
Two programmable signal outputs for measured values (freely scalable, linear or bilinear) or as continuous control output (control parameters programma-ble).
Current loop: 0/4 - 20 mA
Maximum burden: 510 ?
Control function :
Relays or current outputs programma-ble for 1 or 2 pulse dosing pumps, so-lenoid valves or for one motor valve.
Programmable P, PI, PID or PD control parameters.
1 Communication interface (option) :
RS232 interface for logger download to PC with Microsoft HyperTerminal - or RS485 interface (galvanically separat-ed) with Fieldbus protocol Modbus or Profibus DP.
Remote instrument access with PC us-es Modbus interface and optional Web-server.
Sample and Monitor Data :
Sample conditions :
Flow rate: min. approx. 10 l/h
Temperature: up to 50 °C
Inlet pressure: 0.15 to 2 bar
Outlet pressure: pressure free, atmospheric drain
Sample connections :
Inlet: Serto PVDF 6mm (1/4” thread), for tubing 6x4 mm
Inlet with 2nd sample stream option: 2x Serto PA 6mm (1/8” thread), for tubing 6x4 mm
Drain: Ø 16 mm, tubing 15x20 mm
Dimensions: 400 x 850 x 200 mm
Material: stainless steel
Weight: 14.0 kg