Monitor for continuous measurement of Ammonium respectively Nitrate in potable water.
Monitor AMI ISE Universal
Complete system mounted on PVC panel :
- Transmitter AMI ISE Universal in a rugged aluminum en-closure (IP 66).
- Flow cell M-Flow 10-3PG including temperature sensor (NT5K).
- Factory tested, ready for installation and operation.
For use with :
- Swansensor Ammonium or Swansensor Nitrate
- Swansensor Reference FL
- Swansensor deltaT for flow detection
- Measuring ranges: 0.1 to 1’000 ppm (= mg/l).
- Simultaneous measurement of Ammonium, sample tem-perature and sample flow (optional).
- Automatic temperature compensation according to Nernst.
- Big backlit LC display for the reading of measuring value, sample temperature, sample flow and operating status.
- Easy user menus with simple programming of all parame-ters by keypad.
- Electronic record of major process events and calibration data.
- Real-time clock for time stamp in data logs and for auto-mated functions.
- Data logger for 1’500 data records stored at a selectable interval. (Data download to PC requires optional Hyper-Terminal interface).
- Overvoltage protection for in- and outputs.
- Two current outputs (0/4 - 20 mA) for measured signals.
- Potential-free alarm contact as summary alarm indication for programmable alarm values and for instrument faults.
- Two potential-free contacts programmable as limit switch or PID-control.
- Input for potential-free contact to freeze the measuring val-ue or to interrupt control in automated installations (hold function or remote-off).
Ammonium Measurement :
Signal input galvanically separated
Input resistance: > 1013 ?
Ammonium or Nitrate measurement with Swansensor Ammonium respec-tively Swansensor Nitrate
Measuring range: 0.1 to 1’000 ppm
Display => Resolution
0.00 to 9.99 => 0.01 ppm
10.0 to 99.9 => 0.1 ppm
100 to 1’000 => 1 ppm
Reference temperature: 25 °C
Automatic temperature compensation according to Nernst.
Temperature measurement with Swansensor RefTemp with inte-grated NTC temperature sensor.
Measuring range: -10 to + 50 °C Resolution: 0.1 °C
Transmitter Specifications and Functionality :
- Electronics case: Cast aluminum
- Protection degree: IP 66 / NEMA 4X
- Display: backlit LCD, 75 x 45 mm
- Electrical connectors: screw clamps
- Dimensions: 180 x 140 x 70 mm
- Weight: 1.5 kg
- Ambient temperature: -10 to +50 °C
- Humidity: 10 - 90% rel., non condensing
Power supply :
- Voltage: 100 - 240 VAC (? 10 %), 50/60 Hz (? 5 %)
- Power consumption: max. 20 VA
Easy operation based on separate menus for “Messages”, “Diagnostics”, “Maintenance”, “Operation” and “Instal-lation”.
User menus in English, German, French and Spanish.
Separate menu specific password pro-tection.
Display of process value, sample flow, alarm status and time during operation.
Storage of event log, alarm log and cal-ibration history.
Storage of the last 1’500 data records in logger with selectable time interval.
Safety features :
No data loss after power failure, all data is saved in non-volatile memory.
Overvoltage protection of in- and out-puts.
Galvanic separation of measuring in-puts and signal outputs.
Transmitter temperature monitoring with programmable high/low alarm limits.
1 Alarm relay :
One potential free contact for summary alarm indication for programmable alarm values and instrument faults.
Maximum load: 1A / 250 VAC
1 Input :
One input for potential-free contact.
Programmable hold or remote off func-tion.
2 Relay outputs :
Two potential-free contacts program-mable as limit switches for measuring values, controllers or timer for system cleaning with automatic hold function.
Rated load: 1A / 250 VAC
2 Signal outputs (3rd as option) :
Two programmable signal outputs for measured values (freely scaleable, lin-ear or bilinear) or as continuous control output (control parameters programma-ble).
Current loop: 0/4 - 20 mA
Maximum burden: 510 ?
Control functions :
Relays or current outputs programma-ble for 1 or 2 pulse dosing pumps, so-lenoid valves or for one motor valve.
Programmable P, PI, PID or PD control parameters.
1 Communication interface (option) :
RS232 interface for logger download to PC with Microsoft HyperTerminal or RS485 interface (galvanically separat-ed) with Fieldbus protocol Modbus or Profibus DP.
Monitor Data :
Flow rate: 4 to 15 L/h
Temperature: up to 35 °C
Inlet pressure: up to 1 bar
Outlet pressure: pressure free
Potassium: 10x less than Ammonium
*Flow cell and connections :
Flow cell made of PVC and acrylic glass.
Sample inlet: Hose nozzle ¼”-10 elbow for Ø 10 mm tube
Sample outlet: G ½” adapter for flexible tube Ø 20 x 15 mm
Dimensions: 280 x 850 x 150 mm
Material: white PVC
Total weight: 9.0 kg