Monitor for continuous measurement of dissolved oxygen in potable water and effluents.
Complete system mounted on stainless steel panel:
- Transmitter AMI Oxysafe in a rugged aluminum enclosure (IP 66).
- Flow cell M-Flow M40 with needle valve and optional digital sample flow meter and sample pressure controller.
- Swansensor Oxysafe 1000 with integrated Pt1000 temperature sensor.
- Factory tested, ready for installation and operation.
- Measuring range: 0 - 20 ppm O2 (at 25°C) or 0 - 200% saturation
- Automatic air pressure compensation
- Automatic temperature compensation
- Simultaneous measurement of dissolved oxygen, sample temperature and sample flow.
- Big backlit LC display for the reading of measuring value, sample temperature, sample flow and operating status.
- Easy user menus in English, German, French and Spanish. Simple programming of all parameters by keypad.
- Two current outputs (0/4 - 20 mA) for measured signals (3rd output optional).
- Electronic record of major process events and calibration data